Maplemor Rottweilers is proud to present:
Maplemor Danishalberta Clipper
Clipper is co-owned with Cindy Soloway and we are delighted to see this high drive girl excel in this wonderful working home. Clipper got her CT (Champion Tracker for which a dog must hold all 3 tracking titles (TD, TDX and VST) in a total of 18 months and passed all trials on her first attempt – we believe this makes a first ” Rottweiler Mother and Daughter ” Champion Tracker combo.
- Clipper makes the 2013 Top Ten Agility in the Excellent / Master class 3rd Quarter
- Clipper now has 28 points towards her MACH title
- Jan 2013 – Clipper finished off her AKC AXJ title
- Earned her first AKC Agility Excellent Standard Leg this month (November) with owner Cindy !!!!!!
- Clipper is the youngest AKC Rottie to obtain her CT (Champion Tracker) !!!!! at 18 months of age !!!! and all on her first attempt!!!!
Watch Clipper Run Jumpers and Weaves for a double Q at the Vizsla Dog Club Agility Trial in Colorado. The two judges were Mike McCoy and Terry Elger.
Clipper is also running in the most advanced class of agility now. Clipper has unbelievable ground coverage and height clearance as well. Her execution of weave poles is impressive to watch. She is jumping 24 inches in this video and it is a qualifyiing run. Clipper continues to improve in her style and confidence with Cindy at the helm. This is reflected in the ARC Top 10 Agility Standings for Clipper and Cindy in the third quarter.